|۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♦۞♦▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩Kage owns this page!!!!
Horu Horu no Mi (KK21) is property of Kage. The Creator's Permission is needed to alter this page!
|Horu Horu no Mi|
|Romanized Name:||Horu Horu no Mi (KK21)|
|English Name:||Horm-Horm Fruit|
|Usage Debut:||Emporio Ryba's Curtain Call|
|User:||Emporio Ryba de Lafé
Emporio Ivankov (Former)
The Horu Horu no Mi (ホルホルの実) is a Paramecia type Devil Fruit that grants the user the ability to create and control special hormones that can affect anyone they strike by however the user desires. Horu is short for "horumon" (ホルモン, hormone), in both Viz Manga, and the FUNimation dub, it is called the Horm-Horm Fruit. This fruit was ate by Emporio Ryba de Lafé, the ruler of the Lafé Kingdom and one of the Anti-Yonkos. Originally this fruit had belonged to Emporio Ivankov, but Ryba had gotten this fruit out of him whenever Ryba had defeated him and took over as the true "Queen" of the Okamas.
The Horu Horu no Mi was a pink bunch of grapes, with a purple stem and golden leaves. On each grape it had three swirls on them and on the golden was a single swirl.
- In the manga, Ivankov forced a guard to show him where Ace's cell was. In the anime, he used his Emporio Onna Hormones to turn the guard into a woman and persuaded her to tell him where the cell was.
- In the anime version of his confrontation with Akainu, Ivankov used his syringe needles as slashing weapons in conjunction with his Newkama Kenpo.
- The Devil Fruit's gender changing hormones were first seen being used on a male prisoner. In the magazine serialization of the Viz Manga, when the guy was changed into a girl, a top was added to her for censorship reasons despite the guy appearing shirtless earlier.
- In a SBS, a fan asked Oda if he would draw the Straw Hats as they would if they were genderswapped by Iva's hormones. In response, Oda provided the following drawings. For the male crewmembers turned female, they would use a typical Japanese feminine style of talking. The opposite is also said for the female crew members with them using a typical Japanese masculine style of talking. Female Luffy is apparently a vegetarian. Female Zoro apparently doesn't like putting a sword in her mouth as it would chip her teeth. Female Sanji's specialty would be sweets. For most of the Straw Hats, the genderswap is very apparent. Brook however isn't so apparent since he has no flesh to help identify whether he was injected with Iva's gender changing hormones or not
- In real life, hormones can be used to enhance the body in specific ways, including turning a man into a woman and vice versa.